Monday 19 August 2013

Monday Blues : Mask Therapy

Well, this isn't really a Monday-blues-kind of post but it applies to a lot of other situation though. Hahaha. But this is one of the methods that I just love to do when I stressed, needed to relax, or to help me ease into sleep. On the plus side, it moisturises your skin and soften them too. Despite looking like a pale-face monster. Hahahahaha.


So, yeah. I just love these face mask. Don't you? They're so calming and so refreshing. I simply love wearing it to sleep if I have any trouble sleeping. Most of the time, that's the only function of this face mask for me. 


I simply wash my face, wipe 'em dry, pop open this baby from their package, peel off the white layer, and pat them on my face. As simple as that.


Then, I would plug in my earphones, select my soft/mellow song playlist, lay my head on the pillow, close my eyes, and just let everything sway you to sleep.


And the next thing I know, I woke up my face all oily, that mask nowhere to be seen (usually under the blankets, or behind my PJ pants, somewhere tucked under the layers of the blanket), and feeling all refreshed. Then I would normally just wash my face as I scrape the excess oil form on the surface of my skin.

So.... nothing else to say.... hahahaha enjoy face-masking.
*Out of inspiration*
BGM : Kagamine Rin & Len ~ Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder