Thursday 8 August 2013

Happy Eid ul-Fitr 2013


Okay, I know, this is so not a practical way to celebrate Eid, but this is going to be a short one. Not going to take a lot of your time at all.

First of all, I would like to wish Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri or Happy Eid ul-Fitr to all of you who celebrates it, because I know not all of my readers are from Malaysia and I am also glad that most of my readers are from all across the globe. Thank you so much for all the support and readership. For those who followed my blog regularly on updates, especially on my rantings and nagging, I thank you all deeply.


Secondly, as both a Muslim and a Malay, I would like to apologize from the bottom of my heart to all of my friends (if you are reading this), be it near or far, close or estranged, for all of the things I've said and done to all of you. I really want to say I'm sorry for all of it. If I've hurt your feelings or angered you in some way or other, please forgive me. I promise to never do it again as for I'm growing up and it is all about to change. And to all my readers to, if somehow or anyhow that my posts have insulted or mocked you in any way. Please forgive me for I am only a human, and human makes a lot of mistakes.


And last of all, I shall be taking a "social-network hiatus" for one week starting from today (Eid purposes), so I'll only be posting if I have time, or any picture. Even if I do, it'll probably be just like my Wordless Wednesday posts of one picture and 1-3 short sentences.

So, I guess that's it. See you guys in a week, and I'll start ranting and nagging once more. Have a great Eid ul-Fitr this year and may Allah S.W.T. prolongs our life, bless our existences, and forgives us for all of the sins we have done. Ameen.